I ordered two items this week and paid for express shipping. I received my order within the express shipping time frame.

One item was correct and I am happy with the quality and fit of the item. The other item wasn't what I ordered. The order tag on the item reflected the item I ordered but the contents was not correct. I ordered a black swimsuit and this was a coral colored item that isn't even a similar style or cut.

I called the customer service to remedy the issue. The rep escalated to a supervisor and told me I had to return the incorrect item and only when it was received I could re-order (yes, re-order vs giving the item I originally ordered). I explained this is not acceptable and I would like the item I ordered expressed shipped back to me. I have no issues returning the item that was not correct but I'm not waiting or being further penalized for the error was made on your side.

The rep was indignant about the rules and I requested to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor repeated the same policy. I continued to remind her this issue was not one I created and should be be penalized for it. She then told me the item I ordered was no longer in stock.

I had to ask about receiving a refund for the shipping that I paid for the item and to ensure I will get the credit back on my credit card and not in their version of store credit. I'm awaiting an email that confirms what we agreed. I understand online only retailers probably have a fair amount of fraud and have rigid return policies to deter such behavior, but there is no reason to treat a customer like they are a criminal. This mistake was made by your employees and you're making the customer pay for this mistake.

This is a perfect example of a company that has decent products and pricing but the customer service is horrible. I won't be a returning customer.

Review about: Swimsuits For All Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Your policy on returns should not include errors made on behalf of your employees. The reps need to be better trained on how to handle these situations and be empowered to retain the customer vs lose them..

I liked: Variety of items.

I didn't like: Poor packing policies that impact customers, Return policy for packing errors.

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi Shannon! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - we truly appreciate it!

We'll definitely pass the information along to our operations department. Can you please send your order number to Jessica at jfox@swimsuitsforall.com so we can further look into the error on your order?

shannonrcunningham_66
to swimsuitsforall #1361231

I chatted with Customer Support earlier today to inquire the status of my refund (express shipping & swimsuit I never received). I shipped back the item that was incorrectly sent back on Aug 7th.

The shipper picked up the item from USPS within a few days, leaving the tracking # of no value. I had to chat with a customer service rep and supervisor regarding my refund. The process took an additional 30 minutes. I don't understand why I'm chasing down my refund vs having an update of the progress along the way.

As of now I was promised a refund within 24 to 72hrs.

I have no interest in shopping with this site in the future. There is absolutely no reason my refund should not have been processed immediately. The fact that it took you 14 days to read and comment is reflective of my overall customer experience.

The overall organization needs a serious review of process improvement and customer experience. I'll let you share that with Jessica.

swimsuitsforall
to shannonrcunningham_66 #1362070
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi Shannon - thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, we cannot look into the order on our end without an order number.

If you have any questions or would like to provide your order number, please email Jessica at the above email address. Thanks!