2.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I am a physician , not that really matters, and had the the most sarcastic representatives from your company talking to me like I was lying , saying I never received my order. That is the only reason why I called today wondering what was taking so long to receive my bathing suits.and if they had the correct address. They stated with the 3 phone calls had to make back and forth, that I made, they claimed it was delivered to my apartment complex, and for me to check with management in apartment complex. So I did. I immediately went to to talk to to my apartment complex manager, where I live, they said it was never delivered after I gave them the order number and tracking number that my package was never delivered by Fed Ex, I made another caller to your company after that, your company said it was delivered by UPS????? Now I was told from your company, that the order has to be redone and I will have to wait 2 weeks... Are you kidding me?

I would like to talk to the owner of the or board members of your company. I would never treat a patient like this..

If I have to wait 2more weeks for my order, I am canceling my order. If I had a staff that spoke to my patients the way your staff spoke to me, they would be fired!!like the way that your customer service representatives spoke to me, I would fire them. There should be a policy that since I have already paid that your company should expedite my order faster than that. What ever happened to customer service?

I am so so disappointed .

Tracy

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of swimsuits for all shipping service. Swimsuits For All needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swimsuits for all shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swimsuits For All.

Had an Experience with Swimsuits For All?

Comments