2.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Their prices are constantly changing.If something doesn't fit and you want to exchange it, you won't be happy, because the price usually has gone up, and they will NOT honor the price that you paid.

I am going to just keep the suit I got, because it will cost me an extra $30 to get it in a different size. Very poor customer service!!

I also call customer service and the lady spoke so fast and blurred her words together, that it was hard to understand her.

I asked if she could slow down, but that didn't help.She didn't pronounce her words clearly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of swimsuit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Swimsuits For All needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swimsuit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swimsuits For All.

Had an Experience with Swimsuits For All?

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Again, please contact s4asupport@swimsuitsforall.com for further assistance.

It's not for that item. It's for a swimsuit that I bought on June 29th

swimsuitsforall
Garfield, New Jersey, United States #1002153
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi Cindy!We are so sorry to hear that you had a less than desirable experience when you called into our 888 number.

We are showing that on both your original order (150625-RVQYI) and the order you placed yesterday (150630-TNSKX) you had purchased the same cover up (#131287) for $28.

Please contact s4asupport@swimsuitsforall.com if you are seeing a discrepancy!Thanks, s4a