West Long Branch, New Jersey

I purchased a swimdress from Swimsuits4All a few weeks ago.It arrived fairly quickly but it just did not fit.

I decided to return it and order a new swimdress in a different style. Before I could return the old swimdress, my bank called my and said my credit card had been compromised and fraudulent charges had been made. The bank cancelled the card on the spot. I placed my exchange order using my new credit card and followed the procedure to get exchange order shipped at no charge.

S4A received and acknowledged my return 10 days after I mailed it. The email said that I would receive my refund in 72 hours (business days). I called S4A a few days ago to explain the situation with my first credit card. The customer service rep I spoke to said my refund would go back to my bank account.

I asked how that would be possible since I did not provide bank account information and her reply was "it just knows to do that." 72+ hours later and I still do not have my refund. I call S4A again and get told a completely different story. I was told that because I did not include the exchange order number on my return form -- I did include it as well as the code to get free shipping on my exchange order -- I was issued a store credit. I asked how was that possible since I did not set up an S4A account during checkout.

The CSR put me on hold. She came back to tell me that my refund would have to be issued manually to my second credit card due to the issue with my first credit card. She also said that shipping charges would be deducted from my refund. I asked why since I used the free shipping code.

I was put on hold again. When she came back she said the person that issues the manual refunds was not in (it figures!) but I could call back later. I told her that this was my second phone call regarding the refund and I was not making a big deal over a few dollars. My refund is almost $50!

I told her I would call back again at the beginning of the week to try and finally get this resolved.

I let the CSR know that I was not satisfied with the level of customer service I was receiving, I would NEVER buy from them again, I would NEVER recommend them to anyone and I would give them a poor review.She didn't seem too concerned about my comments but she should be considering the amount of complaints about their customer service and refund policy.

Review about: Swimsuits For All Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Swimsuits For All?

Comments