Caulfield South, Victoria

Poorly made swimsuits way too big and very floppy and flimsy with little support I ordered 4 swimsuits around $225 AUS as postage is very expensive.I had to send back the swimsuits at my own cost them and sent back the swimsuits by seamail $29.30 AUS Their emails promise a refund so will have to wait and see.

I posted the articles on July 24 2015 from Melbourne Australia and am interested to hear what other Australian customers say as I cannot ring the company.From what i have now read from other reviews I am left WONDERING ABOUT THE OUTCOME!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Swimsuits For All. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swimsuits For All.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Swimsuits For All to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Swimsuits For All?

Comments