2.8

When my order arrived, the products seemed nice but did not come close to fitting. I returned them using the attached return label.

I order online from retailers often and the standard process is the retailer will give you a refund minus the shipping charges when you return using their label. Not so with SwimsuitsForAll. Instead, they give you a gift card. You have to search the fine print on their return label to find this out.

Since my money was tied up in a gift card, I placed a second order. These items were far from fitting as well. I think the sizes are way off. I just called and asked how to return these items and get my original money back.

They said that since I paid with a gift card, they will give me another gift card. They said had I asked for my money back after they gave me the first gift card, they could have given me the money back. But now that I used the gift card, they cannot do that. How on earth was I supposed to know that they do things differently than the dozens of other online retailers I have shopped with.

I a furious. Their swimsuits do not fit and they are keeping my money.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Variety of style.

I didn't like: Product sizes see wrong.

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hey there! We've messaged you privately to further assist.