3.4

I paid to return my swimsuit within the allotted time, and was only offered an online "credit", which was fine. I never received any information about an online gift card.

When I called to use my online "credit", I was notified that since 3 months had passed since I was supposedly supposed to receive the online gift card, their records had been wiped and they no longer have access to issue the "credit".

None of this information had been made known to the consumers, and I've talked with a few different people in the customer service department who stated that if I don't have the email (which I never received), then I'm out of luck. I thought this was a more reputable company, than to just say their records are wiped clean.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Good selection.

I didn't like: No credit for returns.

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi there! Thank you for your review and we truly apologize for the less than desirable experience you've had with our returns.

Unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve eGift card information after an allotment of time and all emails containing eGift cards do state to keep a record of the eGift card number (to treat as cash).

If you could please share your order number with us by emailing Jessica at jfox@swimsuitsforall.com we would like to find a resolution to this experience. Thanks!