1.8

Yesterday I ordered a swimsuit that was on clearance. $8.95 postage was applied.

Two hours later I get an email that all orders free shipping. Today I called to see if I could get credit for the postage and was told a 30% coupon was applied and you can only use one coupon. I advised but it was on clearance and unaware of a 30% off coupon. Besides the 30% wouldn't apply to the clearance items.

She said well we can't do that because we apply only one coupon and if it doesn't apply to your order we can't apply a different one. I told her this was the 4th swimsuit I purchased and wanted the free shipping applied. She kept saying I wasn't listening to her and said the same thing over and over. I said I would think you would give me the credit to keep me as a customer.

Again she said your not listening to me and as she went on and on I hung up. I'm shocked.

Product or Service Mentioned: Swimsuits For All Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Mar 07, 2017.

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience. Can you please email Jessica at jfox@swimsuitsforall.com with your order number and coupon code so we can adjust your shipping charges?