I signed up for daily emails, I get about 3 a day. 11/22/16 I got one that offered 35% off PLUS a $250 travel voucher.

Sounded too good to be true so I called customer service and they assured me that every order that day would receive the voucher 10 days later via usps. So I placed an order and was thrilled that I could use this toward my hotel for upcoming trip in December. Well 12/2 rolls around, ive got nothing - call customer service to see if it was sent out (surely they'd have a record of something like that) - "sorry ma'am it's 10 business days and thanksgiving doesn't count" okay understandable- 12/6 I call "sorry ma'am we consider Black Friday a holiday" -- seriously?!? Funny- the bank and post office were open...

talk to supervisor - " sorry ma'am everything is automatically computer generated we can't do anything about it but wait- there is no one in that department that will speak will you- we ONLY communicate through emails and will have to wait for a response" "you should definitely have it 12/7 or 12/8"-- 12/7 nothing still- call again "sorry ma'am the person who handles those is "Samantha marxs" she hasn't processed them yet and notified us they will be sent via email" -- ?? Does the "automatically voucher generating computer" have a name now?!? 12/8 "you will absolutely definitely receive it by 12/10" may I mention by this time it was too late for me to use to book my hotel- but figured I could give to someone else to enjoy... wait another week or so 12/22 "sorry ma'am "this has NEVER happened before we will email that department right now and someone will definitely call you back tomorrow!!" 12/24- contacted BBB - filed a complaint- the company is under the name beauty LP , based out of New Jersey.

Also I'll mention that with each call I spent roughly an hr or more on the phone with each of these dumb**** and in the last 2 weeks I have received 3 MORE emails offering the same exact $250 voucher!!! This company's has got some nerve!! Moral of the story- they are frauds!! False advertising!

Cheap as *** products that are insanely overpriced!!! Save yourself the hassle and get quality swimwear - (that lasts more than one season) that's worth the $$ you spend on it from real clothing stores.

Tloren wrote the review because of not as described at Swimsuits For All. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Swimsuits For All to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Swimsuits For All and swimsuits for all deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments