Attica, New York

I placed an order online, hit submit and I received an error message the the card couldn't be processed. I thought that was odd, so I check my credit card and it had a pending charge for the exact amount my order was.

I called the company the representatives said I must have spell my name wrong of entered the wrong address. I express to her that all the information I entered was correct. I ask to speak to a supervisor which he was not any help. He told me I can reorder using a different card I ask him why would I do that when your system couldn't process the first card.

I said the sell sends today can you guarantee me the same prices, he said no. This company seems shady to me not one time did anyone ask me my order number, which the company email me saying my card couldn't process. They do not offer good customer service!!!

UPSET CUSTOMERS!! Beware

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of swimsuits for all customer care. Swimsuits For All needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swimsuits for all customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swimsuits For All.

Comments