1.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered two bikinis from the Swimsuits For All website on 12 March which still haven’t arrived. I paid over $20 for international delivery. I was told it would take 6-11 days.

On 27 March I contacted a customer service assistant on facebook messenger. They said: "Your order shows as having shipped on 03/15. It is expected to be delivered by 03/22."

Of course, this was not the case.

When I messaged again on 30 March, they said the package had actually been shipped on the 20 March (8 days after I placed my order).

It is now 3 April and there are no updates on the order. My vacation is next week :( I haven't got time to buy another swimsuit, and swimsuits for all cannot do anything until April 12.

Feeling very disappointed!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi Helen! We do show that your package left our fulfillment center on 3/15 and shipped from the IMEX warehouse to you on 3/20. Unfortunately, the shipping method selected is unable to be tracked outside of the US.http://dm.mytracking.net/IMEX/track/TrackDetails.aspx?t=SWIFORM00041003/We have reached out to you via email with further information.