1.8

I ordered two bikinis from the Swimsuits For All website on 12 March which still haven’t arrived. I paid over $20 for international delivery. I was told it would take 6-11 days.

On 27 March I contacted a customer service assistant on facebook messenger. They said: "Your order shows as having shipped on 03/15. It is expected to be delivered by 03/22."

Of course, this was not the case.

When I messaged again on 30 March, they said the package had actually been shipped on the 20 March (8 days after I placed my order).

It is now 3 April and there are no updates on the order. My vacation is next week :( I haven't got time to buy another swimsuit, and swimsuits for all cannot do anything until April 12.

Feeling very disappointed!

Review about: Swimsuits For All Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Did you end up getting your swimsuits?

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi Helen! We do show that your package left our fulfillment center on 3/15 and shipped from the IMEX warehouse to you on 3/20. Unfortunately, the shipping method selected is unable to be tracked outside of the US.http://dm.mytracking.net/IMEX/track/TrackDetails.aspx?t=SWIFORM00041003/We have reached out to you via email with further information.