I placed an order and received a confirmation email which I still have. When I didn't receive the order after almost two weeks I contacted them by chat and phone.

They said the order was cancelled due to a system error. They did not notify me. Said they could no longer honor the price they previously confirmed!!! Stated I could start a new order at the current price!!

Even as they acknowledge it was some kind of system error on their end!! Unbelievable. I spoke to two people and they were unwilling to honor the original order price.

I will never order from them again. I previously referred many friends - not anymore!

Product or Service Mentioned: Swimsuits For All Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Cancelled order then tried to charge more.

Company wrote 2 public responses to the review from Feb 08, 2017.

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Thank you for your review and I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. Unfortunately, we were experiencing a coupon code issue when you placed your order.

All orders affected by this code were canceled through our system and we are unable to regenerate the orders for the same price.

When orders are canceled from our system, our system automatically sends an email to the email address on file regarding an order modification.

Unfortunately, we are unable to place the order again for the same prices.

Please let me know if you accept the offer privately messaged to you.

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Unfortunately, we are unable to place the order again for the same prices.

Please let me know if you accept the offer privately messaged to you.