Resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 03, 2017

Following this review the company contacted me and the matter has now been resolved. I wish issues were easier to solve, but I'm grateful this is over. Thanks.

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2016

"This place is the worst.I placed two orders, one on Feb 26 and one on March 3, as I was going on a beach vacation for Spring break.

I had to return items in both orders. For the Feb 26 order, I received an email saying I was getting store credit. For the other one, no email but I got a credit to my credit card. The difference - the second order was protected by google; while the first one was placed on the phone...

For the Feb 26 order, I went back to the site after a while to discover that there was no credit on my account. They claim they sent me an email with an e-gift card (that I did not receive), and that after 90 days they cannot access it. Say what ? So you claim you sent me an email but you cannot prove it and cannot re-issue a new gift card ?

Sadly I'm beyond the time to dispute with credit card company.

I'm going to try to find other customers ripped off the same way to try and start legal action.PS : nice quality bathing suits but their covers are TERRIBLE and shapeless/torn in under a week.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $57. The author is overall dissatisfied with Swimsuits For All. The most disappointing about swimsuits for all swimsuit from Swimsuits For All was shady refund policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swimsuits For All.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Swimsuits For All to other companies on our site.

Comments

Clearfield, Pennsylvania, United States #1279531

For everyone having issues getting your store credit back, please contact the BBB.So they can fight for your money.

Swimsuitsforall practice is unacceptable.

They take our item back, keep our money, issue store credit that was supposed to last for a year then claim their policy changed in August and now it's an E-Gift card that only last for 90 days and is now expired!So in the end they are stealing from their customers!

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi there.Thank you for your review of our company.

Can you please share your order number with us so we can further look into what happened with your second order? We did notify all customers with a store credit by email that we were converting to eGift Cards this past August - we apologize if you missed this email.

Unfortunately, our customer service was correct that we cannot access the eGift Card number or pin 90 days after the eGift Card was issued.If you can please share your order information with us or if you can email Jessica at jfox@swimsuitsforall.com we can find the best way possible to rectify this issue.

to swimsuitsforall Houston, Texas, United States #1262839

Thank you for your answer. I will follow up at the email address indicated and leave (positive or negative) feedback here on the developments.

to swimsuitsforall Houston, Texas, United States #1264764

Thank you, the issue has now been resolved with Jessica. I wish this could have been solved promptly with customer service... Thanks and happy new year.