Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Are your swimsuits true to size?

darina

Yes, our swimwear is true to size. However for the best possible fit, we recommend checking the size charts located on each specific product page.

Can I receive a catalog?

darina

In the event that we do have future catalogs, please Contact Us to be added to the mailing list!

Show

How can I work at swimsuitsforall?

darina

Swimsuitsforall is always looking to have the best and brightest people join our growing team.Think you would be a great fit?

Email HR@swimsuitsforall.com with your résumé and cover letter, including information about where you see yourself at our company.We keep all résumés on file and review them as openings arise.

Show

Do I need to set up an account to place an order?

darina

You can shop at swimsuitsforall without creating an account and check out as a guest. You will still be able to check your order status at Order Info: https://www.swimsuitsforall.com/customer/quickOrderLogin.php. However, if you create an account with us at Account (https://www.swimsuitsforall.com/customer/overview.php), you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits:

Track your orders and review past purchases.

Save your address and billing details so you can shop even quicker next time.

Access your store credit to apply to your next purchase.

Show

How do I reset my email/password?

darina

You can reset your email address or password at the Account section of our website.

How do I sign in?

darina

You can sign in at the Account section of the website: https://www.swimsuitsforall.com/customer/overview.php. Here, exsisting customers can enter their email and password to check their account information and new customers can create accounts.

Show

Why isn't my coupon code working?

darina

There are a few reasons why your coupon code may not be working; please check the following list:

Check the bottom of the promotion that you received for any eligibility requirements. Promotions may have expiration dates, exclusions, and/or order minimums.

Unless noted, only two coupon codes can be added to each order— if you enter a new coupon code of greater savings or free shipping it will override the previous.

Please be sure you enter the code in the Coupon Code section and not the Store Credit section at checkout.

Show

Can coupon codes be combined or used on clearance items?

darina

No! We've got such great prices and so many special sales that we don't allow coupons to be combined or used on clearance items, unless otherwise noted. Clearance items are indicated on the site with a grey "Clearance" sticker on the bottom of the product image.

When attempting to combine coupons, once a new coupon code of greater savings or free shipping is applied, it will override the previous.

Show

Why did an item disappear from my shopping cart when I tried to check out?

darina

Sometimes an item may go out of stock as you are shopping and is then removed from your cart without notice before checkout. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Show

Do you ship internationally?

darina

We do! Please see International Shopping for full details: https://www.swimsuitsforall.com/help/internationalShopping.php

Questions 39