Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Hesitant to Order

based upon the consumer complaints/reviews I am reading, I am hesitant to order 3 swimsuits from your company..can you guarantee my satisfaction with both the quality of the swimsuits I am ordering, and the return credit if I am not happy with the fit/style..I don't normally order from companies with significant negative reviews..BUT I did like what I saw for a selection of colors/styles and the pricing..I will submit the order upon hearing a response from you and your guarantee that this first order with your company will, in fact, be a positive experience..thus guaranteeing future orders from me..thankyou! This will be my order: Longitude Gwenevere x-Back Tank, Sorbet Braided Bandeau, Black Twist-front..total w/free shipping $156.16

swimsuitsforall

Hi there!All three suits you selected received between a 3.8 and 4.3 customer rating out of 5.

If you follow our sizing charts, we believe the size you purchase will fit accurately. If you receive an item you do not wish to keep and it is in the original condition received, you can always use our return label to receive an eGift card.

If you would rather a credit card refund, you can also send the item back at your own expense.

If you would like assistance placing your order, please call us at 1.888.241.7946.

user59398009

I'll place the order..thankyou for your response...!!

swimsuitsforall

No problem! Enjoy your day!

Show