4.4

I WAS ISSUED AN ECARD IN THE AMOUNT OF $100.

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $300. I RETURNED THE MERCHANDISE BECAUSE THE BATHSUITS DID NOT WORK FOR ME.

SWIMSUITS FOR ALL CLAIMS TO HAVE CREDITED THE ECARD IN AN EMAIL, HOWEVER, I RECEIVED NO SUCH EMAIL. I CAN SEE NO SUCH RECORD OF THE RETURN ON MY ORDER HISTORY, ONLY THE PURCHASE.

THEY ARE NOW SAYING THAT THE $100 CREDIT IS NOT TRACEABLE BECAUSE THEY PURGE THEIR RECORDS EVERY 90 DAYS - I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A PRACTICE.... IT IS RIDICULOUS !

WHAT A RACKET. I WONDER HOW MUCH MONEY THEY MAKE SCREWING CONSUMERS OUT OF CREDITS THIS WAY ?

I THINK THIS POLICY MAY IN FACT BE ILLEGAL.

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi there! Can you please share your order number with us so we can locate the date your eGift was issued and emailed to you?

to swimsuitsforall #1584789

I shared my order number and all the information with your staff and spent quite a bit of time on the phone with them trying to sort this mess out to NO AVAIL. BOTTOM LINE - I am short $100.

swimsuitsforall
to gizmalian #1586003
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi there! Please share your order number for further assistance.

Additionally, if you would like to search your inbox for the E-Gift card, please input the following text into your email search box: "FULLBEAUTY Brands Gift Card, Inc". To ensure your search picks up the entire phrase, please use quotations.

to swimsuitsforall #1586009

The problem is the credit was not issued. I retrieved thw order and the rep did also.

The credit is nowhere to be found It should be in my email. I have everything else.