Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Update by user Sep 03, 2016

I would like to add that the Cassandra dress was no longer available in my size, therefore I was offered a replacement garment of the same value.

Original review posted by user Sep 02, 2016

I am an international customer and my first order went perfectly well.

Related: Swimsuits For All Shipping Service Review from Pompano Beach, Florida

However, the next order I received I was missing a garment which was replaced with an odd garment that does not even fit me and I never ordered. The missing garment was the Cassandra high, low dress.

Being unsatisfied I complained and my answer was that I could ask for a replacement garment of my choice with the same value. As I couldn't see anything I needed I asked for a top only bikini that should be of the same value. (

Swim Sexy The Crusader Stud Underwire Bikini

$50.40 in a size 18.)

Maggie has not yet answered me and I am still waiting. My initial complaint was dated the 1 August and I have not heard from then in a month!

I am so disappointed!

Review about: Swimsuits For All Online Order.

I liked: Many choices, Youthful styles, Colorful style fit.

I didn't like: No follow up on complaints.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $34
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Swimsuits For All?

Comments

Still no answer from swimsuitforall.