Herceg Novi, Herceg Novi Municipality
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Sep 03, 2016

I would like to add that the Cassandra dress was no longer available in my size, therefore I was offered a replacement garment of the same value.

Original review posted by user Sep 02, 2016

I am an international customer and my first order went perfectly well.

However, the next order I received I was missing a garment which was replaced with an odd garment that does not even fit me and I never ordered. The missing garment was the Cassandra high, low dress.

Being unsatisfied I complained and my answer was that I could ask for a replacement garment of my choice with the same value. As I couldn't see anything I needed I asked for a top only bikini that should be of the same value. (

Swim Sexy The Crusader Stud Underwire Bikini

$50.40 in a size 18.)

Maggie has not yet answered me and I am still waiting. My initial complaint was dated the 1 August and I have not heard from then in a month!

I am so disappointed!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. user43355968 is quite happy with many different styles and sizes and youthful styles and stated that there is a room for improvement of no follow up on complaints. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of swimsuits for all shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $34. Swimsuits For All needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swimsuits for all shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swimsuits For All.

Had an Experience with Swimsuits For All?

Comments

Still no answer from swimsuitforall.