First of all, I live in the US Virgin Islands, so I am AWARE that shipping takes longer to get here. But this company is ridiculous and the customer service is Horrible.

I ordered 8/10/2017, original arrival date stated 8/28/17. Tracking now says 9/9/2017. What? Tracking number states it left the swimsuit facility 8/14/2017.

It has been sitting at FedEx center since 8/17/2017 with no movement as of today, 8/29/2017. Called Swiimsuitsforall...they said since it left there facility they can't help me any more. Called Fed Ex, they state that Swimsuitsforall changed the shipper from FedEx to USPS. Fed Ex dropped it off in Georgia and USPS has not picked it up yet.

USPS states it was never delivered to them from Fed Ex. Swimsuitsforall will not trace, and state it is no longer their issue. I want to cancel, they wont. I am out $78.00.

Meanwhile the SUV that I shipped from Indiana was delivered to me in the US Virgin Islands in 9 DAYS! Horrible customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi Angie! Thank you for your review and we apologize for the inconveniences you've faced while shopping with us. Can you please share your order number so we can further look into this matter?