2.5

I Placed an order for my trip with expected delivery 5/1, it took them so long to ship I received notice the delivery would be 5/4, the day after I left. I called and tried to get them to redirect package/cancel delivery...they could not since they use FedEx via USPS.

I asked for expedited delivery of new order to meet expected delivery date, I was told I would have to pay extra, it was not worth it to me. I confirmed I could return the items for a refund. I decided since they had free returns I would have to go without a new suit and just return the order when I got back from my trip...the fine print? Free returns mean a store credit.

I was so irritated with their horrific 'customer service' that I have no intention of ever purchasing from them again, so I called to find out how to get my money , they said if I paid for return shipping I would receive a full refund.

So I paid for shipping and sent the whole thing back, and got a store credit?!? Ridiculous.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Suits are nice for plus sized women.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service, Customer service - no integrity, Late shipment no offer to resolve or expedite.

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi there! Can you share your order number with us for further assistance?

to swimsuitsforall #1585665

Order # 180422-FLELS

swimsuitsforall
to Anonymous #1585991
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi there! We are so sorry for the inconvenience!

We have revoked the E-Gift Card and refunded your credit card in the amount of $148.80. Please let us know if you have any further inquiries and again, we apologize for this matter!