I returned multiple items each one with the tags attached, never worn, panty liner attached in the swimsuits.Never saw my credit so I called, told the items were returned in horrible condition, worn and unreturnable.

A complete lie! After speaking to several customer service reps & I finally asked for my items bs k only to be told they were destroyed by the warehouse staff! The items I swear on my life were pristine & a few I didn't even bother to try on as I could see it wasn't to my liking. This company kept my money & the clothes!

I know they resold them!

FRAUD!I will post every negative review I can on this deplorable company to warn others of their illegal return system!!!

Review about: Bathing Suits And Coverups.

2.0
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Swimsuits For All Swimsuit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Swimsuits For All?

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the experience you have had. Can you please email your order number to Jessica at jfox@swimsuitsforall.com for further assistance?