Listowel, Ontario

I ordered swim suits from this company. Paid $23.99 for delivery. I had to pay additional $45.28 to get it across the border. Apparently I didn't read the fine print. If I wanted to return to sender, I would also have to pay for this and try and get a refund. Will not order again! So basically the shipping was $70 not including the US exchange on the $23.99.

I will pay the shipping and see if the quality is as good as they claim. I hardly doubt it.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $46. This person is overall dissatisfied with Swimsuits For All. The most disappointing about swimsuits for all shipping service at Swimsuits For All was overcharging Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swimsuits For All.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Swimsuits For All to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Swimsuits For All?

Comments

swimsuitsforall
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hi!We are so sorry for any inconvenience you may have had when ordering through our website.

On our billing page we do state the following: "Duty and taxes depend on the country of delivery, and must be paid to the local tax authority upon receipt of your package. Duty and taxes are determined and required by your host country and are not charged by swimsuitsforall. Charges are in US Dollars and may be converted to the currency of your host country".

Can you please let us know how this suit is working out for you?If there are any further issues, please email us at s4asupport@swimsuitsforall.com and we would be glad to help you!