1.3

In my opinion, this outfit is a scam. My experience similar to what I'm reading here.

On their website under account I set up to get my first suit from them, it only shows two transactions. One suit I ordered in the correct size, and the other suit in the wrong size. In fact they twice sent wrong, and Fed Ex is supposedly delivering a fourth one! I've had 3 debits on my credit cards now and possibly tomorrow there will be a fourth.

suit I sent back using their return label I now find won't get there in what will be 2 1/2 weeks. Then they say they'll have days and days to "process"; then my cc bank will maybe take a week, I do not trust at this point they will even credit my accounts. I've contacted the company twice and it only gets worse, not better. So the racket is: send the wrong size at least once or twice.

If you use their return label to return them, it could be a month to Maybe get your money back if at all. And you still are paying all these shipping charges. The scam is in the fact that most of these transactions are NOT shown on your account on their website. This is not the behavior of any best practices business.

This is the behavior of ripoff business that makes their profits on scamming customers. Make up your own mind if you want to take a chance on them.

Cust service and returns and refunds swiftly are critical of a swimsuit company. And yes, they do have their size chart geared to fooling you too.

Review about: Swimsuits For All Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return policy is unethical, Charging without my consent, Financial rip off.

Comments