1.7

I have read the complaints below.And it appears there is a continuing pattern of dishonestly and greed with this company.

I too ordered clothes from the website with the intent of taking said clothes on a vacation. I ordered expedited shipping. I didn't receive an email until 4 days after I ordered and by then the expedited shipping was useless. I contacted FedEx and they confirmed my shipment would NOT make it to me in time despite the PROMISE of SSFA that It would.

I contacted SSFA and "Allejandro" all but told me they don't give a *** about me or my order. This despite their promise to have it delivered before my trip departure date. In fact, "Alejandro" told me that his company would rather lose me as a customer and refund my money (although now I wonder if I will ever see my money) than do the best they could to have the delivery expedited. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Oh and the "icing on the cake"?FedEx told me that SSFA paid for economy shipping and not the expedited shipping I paid for.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery honesty customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $415. Swimsuits For All needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swimsuits For All.

Had an Experience with Swimsuits For All?

Comments