Do NOT order from Swimsuitsforall.com!I returned the things I ordered not only in an orderly fashion but also within a 15 day time frame.

They will not give me a full refund but are forcing me to accept their in store credit! NOT! Swimsuitsforall.com is enslaving me to order more from them, even though I am not a happy customer!! Really??

I should have the freedom and the right to not continue business with them! This should be illegal! Swimsuitsforall.com is bad business! Stay away from Swimsuitsforall.com!!

My opinion!!Do not shop at swimsuitsforall.com unless you want to support a company that is so weak in customer service!

Had an Experience with Swimsuits For All?

Comments

Swimsuits for all has a 30 day return policy, not a 15 day.The only way you can not receive a refund from them if you return within that 30 day period is if you use their free shipping label to return your item.

Then you get a store credit or an exchange. The policy is real clear on the website.

So either she used their free shipping label or she did not return within 30 days.I've never had a problem in the 6 years I have been shopping with them.

Swimsuits For All - Unusable Store Credit for returns = Crooks!! Swimsuits For All " Here is the deal. I actually love their swimsuits. I hate the store credit only return policy, but since I love their suits, I figured I would continue to..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Swimsuits For All - PROMPT RETURN CREDIT & GOOD CONSTRUCTION Swimsuits For All "PICK BEACH CLUB MANUFACTURE THERE. SOLID CONSTRUCTION FOR BIG GIRLS. Fully lined or padded. Sizes can run a little big in the *** I felt. 1 piece swim dress too short..." Read more Swimsuits For All - No Warrantly On Faulty Product Swimsuits For All "“I purchased a chlorine resistant Xtra Life Lycra Coral Zip Vest Boy Shortini in mid January 2017. It took about a month to arrive and I was initially happy with..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more