Do NOT order from Swimsuitsforall.com!I returned the things I ordered not only in an orderly fashion but also within a 15 day time frame.

They will not give me a full refund but are forcing me to accept their in store credit! NOT! Swimsuitsforall.com is enslaving me to order more from them, even though I am not a happy customer!! Really??

I should have the freedom and the right to not continue business with them! This should be illegal! Swimsuitsforall.com is bad business! Stay away from Swimsuitsforall.com!!

My opinion!!Do not shop at swimsuitsforall.com unless you want to support a company that is so weak in customer service!

Had an Experience with Swimsuits For All?

Comments

Swimsuits for all has a 30 day return policy, not a 15 day.The only way you can not receive a refund from them if you return within that 30 day period is if you use their free shipping label to return your item.

Then you get a store credit or an exchange. The policy is real clear on the website.

So either she used their free shipping label or she did not return within 30 days.I've never had a problem in the 6 years I have been shopping with them.