Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed 2 orders on this website upon recommendation of a friend.Not knowing how sizing would work, I ordered multiple items in different sizes.

My order arrived and upon deciding which items to keep, I repackaged all the items for shipping. I used the supplied label and sent the items back. After more than 6 weeks with no credit on my card, I started investigating to see what had happened. That's when I discovered that if you use the supplied return label you will only receive store credit.

I know have over $175 in credit for a store that I will lever be ordering from again.I called the customer service line and they were anything but helpful.

Review about: Swimsuits For All Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Evansville, Indiana, United States #1301926

Same thing happened to me.But to make matters worse my email said that they could not give me a credit due to my "return merchandise did not meet their Warehouse policy for return".

Long story short, after calling they so called customer service, I was told that I had of washed, or worn, or removed tags or removed crotch protector! Therefore, no e-gift card, no credit and I have to swim suits???? Are you serious!

I will spread how this business operated to the entire social media!!!Unbelievable!

to Anonymous #1302539
Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hello! We truly apologize for the inconvenience you have had. Can you please email your order number to Jessica at

to swimsuitsforall #1330389

I am experiencing a similar issue.I tried the one suit on a single time before placing it back in its packaging and didn't even try on the other.

Yet, somehow I am being told that they didn't meet return standards and will receive $0 credit. So now I am out over $50 plus the cost of shipping each way with nothing to show for it. I am only at the start of the issue but I wish I had checked here first. I never ever would have ordered from them.

I am on a budget and this was a splurge.I'm hoping this will be resolved but I definitely plan on passing along my experience to others.

Swimsuits For All Verified Representative

Hello!Thank you for your feedback regarding our return labels and we apologize for any inconvenience you've had.

If you would like us to transfer the eGift Card you received to a credit card refund, please email Jessica at