Swimsuits For All - Cancelled my order due to "wrong coupon code"

I received an e-mail for BOGO 90% of bikini swim suits from swimsuits for all. I realized this must be a great deal so I went to there website and found 2 swimsuits I loved. I ordered, put in my card information and received a confirmation e-mail that my order had been placed. My card also has been charged. 45 minutes later I received an email that my order was cancelled. It read "because our system detected an error while calculating the coupon code discounts for this order. The discounts calculated were different from what the coupon code stated. We wanted to make sure that the offer and discount match to ensure you receive the correct discount and pricing."

This of course had me worried. Was my card charged and am I getting my items, or not? I called there customer service line at 11:50 only to be told they could not pull up my order and I had to wait at least 2 hours from order... Well it had been. I was at work and could not proceed further. I was told to call back. Really a waste of my time. I will have to wait to see if the charge goes away on my card.

I went back on the website with the same coupon link I used earlier. The suits are now twice the price I paid. This led me to believe the earlier prices were a mistake and now the company has "fixed" their mistake.

Now I wait. I will call back for a confirmation my card will not be charged, and will not be shopping from this site EVER again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Swimsuits For All Swimsuit
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #816978

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Swimsuits For All? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Swimsuits For All. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Swimsuits For All.
Filing a new complaint about