Swimsuits For All - Cancelled my order due to "wrong coupon code"
I received an e-mail for BOGO 90% of bikini swim suits from swimsuits for all. I realized this must be a great deal so I went to there website and found 2 swimsuits I loved. I ordered, put in my card information and received a confirmation e-mail that my order had been placed. My card also has been charged. 45 minutes later I received an email that my order was cancelled. It read "because our system detected an error while calculating the coupon code discounts for this order. The discounts calculated were different from what the coupon code stated. We wanted to make sure that the offer and discount match to ensure you receive the correct discount and pricing."
This of course had me worried. Was my card charged and am I getting my items, or not? I called there customer service line at 11:50 only to be told they could not pull up my order and I had to wait at least 2 hours from order... Well it had been. I was at work and could not proceed further. I was told to call back. Really a waste of my time. I will have to wait to see if the charge goes away on my card.
I went back on the website with the same coupon link I used earlier. The suits are now twice the price I paid. This led me to believe the earlier prices were a mistake and now the company has "fixed" their mistake.
Now I wait. I will call back for a confirmation my card will not be charged, and will not be shopping from this site EVER again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Swimsuits For All Swimsuit
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."